To master the Roulette, it is essential to get highly familiar with the rules and techniques of the game. Once you feel confident that you have understood even the slightest details, it is time to start playing online for real.
Read the rules and start practicing!
Roulette is the queen of casinos, a symbol of style and elegance. It owes its reputation to its large array of possibilities, the green velvet cover and its tantalizing appearance in casino movies.
The Roulette wheel is the universal symbol of chance and the game’s original form is very popular in European casinos.
American casinos took the basics one step further by adding the 0 number dent, giving a big advantage to the casino. It’s the main reason that Americans are less fond of the game than European players who regard the Roulette as the incarnation of charm and seduction.
Roulette is played on a long rectangular table, covered by green velvet that shows numbers from 0 to 37 and other additional betting options, meant to hold the bets, and of a spinning wheel in a cylinder with 37 numbered dents. When it stops spinning, the ball will fall inside a numbered dent and determine the winning number.
- To start a game, a croupier will announce “Faites vos jeux“, giving players the authorization to place their bets.
- Once all the bets are placed, the croupier will say “Rien ne va plus” and spin the ball inside the wheel.
- On some tables, last-minute bets are accepted right after the croupier’s call, but they have to be quick and may be refused.
- Once the ball has nestled itself inside one of the 37 dents, the croupier calls out the winning number as well as the three equalities we will tell about shortly.
- Then payments are made according to the winning bets. The losing bets are swept away.
Top Roulette casinos
|1||100% up to 100$ and 100 Extra Spins + 60% up to 50$ T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|2||20 free spins on registration + 100% up to $500 on depositT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|3||100% up to 100$ + 200 Bonus spinsT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|4||100% up to 200$ + 10$ Extra Cash + 11 Welcome SpinsT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|5||up to $1000. + 122 FreeSpinsT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|6||120% up to 100$ + 50% on your second depositT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|7||100% up to 100$T & C Apply||VisitReview|
How to bet and what are the odds?
In order to bet, place your chip on the table in one or more of the following ways:
- Single: wagering on one number only. Payoff: 35 to 1.
- Split: wagering on any two numbers by placing your bet on the line between them. Payoff: 17 to 1.
- Trio: wagering on three numbers at their intersecting point (possible with either 0, 1, and 2 or 0, 2 and 3). Payoff: 11 to 1.
- Corner: wagering on four numbers by placing your bet at their intersecting point. Payoff: 8 to 1.
- Four numbers: wagering on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3 by placing your bet at the intersection of 0 and 3. Payoff: 8 to 1.
- Street : wagering on a row of three numbers by placing your bet at the end of the row. Payoff: 11 to 1.
- Line: wagering on two “streets” of numbers by placing your bet at the end of both rows on the line between the rows. Payoff: 5 to 1.
- Dozen: wagering on the “First 12,” “Second 12,” or “Third 12” boxes, as marked, covering 12 numbers each. Payoff: 2 to 1.
- Column: wagering on a column of numbers by placing your bet in any of the three “2 to 1” boxes on the ends of the table. Like betting on dozens, columns cover 12 numbers. Payoff: 2 to 1.
You can also choose one or more of the three following possible equalities, either in addition to the other bets or independently.
- Red or black – wagering only on which colour will come up. Zero doesn’t count for either. Payoff: 1 to 1.
- High or low – wagering on either the box marked “1 to 18” (low) or “19 to 36” (high). Payoff: 1 to 1.
- Odd or even – wagering only on whether the number will be odd or even. Zero does not count for either. Payoff: 1 to 1.
The zero is paid like the other numbers but is not included in the equalities.